How to find us:
We are located within a short walking distance from Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Baker Street Tube Stations as well as Oxford Street.
Wigmore Court is ideally situated for a large variety of Tourist attractions that London has to offer.
From Heathrow Airport approx 23 KM
Follow signs for Marble Arch-Down M4 to Hyde Park Corner Round About. Turn left at Hyde Park Round About on to Park Lane up to Marble Arch Round About. Take oxford St. exit - approximately 200 Meters, turn left on to Portman St. Portman St becomes Portman Sq. which become Gloucester Place. We are the 3rd Building along Gloucester Place. Wigmore is at 23 Gloucester Place.
From Gatwick Airport - approx 35 KM (VIA VICTORIA)
1. Take Gatwick Express to Victoria railway station.
2 Take Tube à to Marble Arch and see directions below from there to the hotel. Please be prepared for lots of stairs.
Take Busses 2&36 (the bus stop is on the right from outside the main entrance) will take you to Marble Arch (ask the conductor where to get off and from there).
Take a Taxi- costs around 8 UKP.
3. Taxi all the way from the airport. Even though it costs approximately UKP 50:00, if there is more than one of you, you may find it best value when you add all the costs up for public transport with a Taxi from Victoria.
From Marble Arch Tube Station - approx 0.5 KM
1. Take exit onto Oxford Street, turn left and walk down Oxford Street.
2. Turn left into Portman Street (approximately 150 Meters). Portman Street becomes Gloucester Place.
We are approximately 200 Meters along on the left. You'll be passing by Churchill Int. Hotel and an NCP car park on your left. You will then cross George Street. We are the second building on your left.
Total walking distance approximately 5 minutes.
From Baker Street Tube Station - approx 0.7 KM
1. Take the main exit. Cross the motorway in front of you and go down Baker Street until Baker Street crosses George Street.
Turn right into George Street and the next street will be Gloucester Place. We are just across this junction.
Total walking distance approximately 5 minutes
From Paddington Station - approx 1.2 KM
Although it is not far to walk, to avoid lugging you bags across busy street crossings, you‚d be much better off taking a taxi from Paddington. The approximate fare is £5 in a black cab.
From Marylebone Rail Station - approx 1.2 KM
Turn left out of the station and keep going till you reach Gloucester Place. Turn right into Gloucester Place. We are about 8 minutes down on the right hand side. We would how ever recommend you take a Black Cab, approximately £5:00.
Give us your Feedback